Neko

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Trauma

I was traumatized today.

It was horrible.

Mom let me outside to play. I was having a grand old time. I teased the hamsters in their cage. The little balls of fluff just hate it when I paw the bars. They puff up and jab at me. Little buggers have a heck of a bite when the catch ya though.

When that got boring I spent a little time hunting bugs, though I have be careful to stay away from the rock garden and the flowers that attract the best bugs.

After my belly was full I started my rounds and was on the far side of the house when I was suddenly soaked. Rain came out of nowhere and I just got drenched. I had to sit and cry at the back door screen for five whole minutes before mom let me in so I could dry off in my bed.

I am still a little damp. I am not sure I will recover anytime soon.

I heard mom say that it is supposed to rain all week. I think I will stay inside, no matter how much I crave a good crunchy bug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home