Neko

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Five things about one cool cat...

So everyone aught to know this stuff, it is valuable information:

Five details about your appearance right now.

1) I am tan and Brown and Black
2) I am fluffy and soft
3) I have on a purple collar
4) I have a perfect cross down my back
5) My ear is folded back and that irritates me


Five things you did today.

1) I pooped in my litter box
2) I kneaded mom’s back till she woke up.
3) I licked myself
4) I made mom chase me around the house when she was running late.
5) I licked myself somemore


Five things that everyone should know about you.

1) I only have three legs
2) I like popcorn and cheetos
3) I eat promptly at 9:45 AM and 6:15 PM
4) My mom is really my pet
5) I can turn into the Pet Semetary cat in 1.6 seconds if another animal (besides Charlie) gets within 10 feet of me.


Five things that make you happy.

1) Kitty Treats
2) When Mom goes to bed, I like to lay on her
3) ladybug season
4) laying in front of the fireplace after it rains
5) teasing the hamsters


Five things that disgust you.

1) day old kitty food
2) other kitties
3) smelly dogs
4) when the hamsters get fed first
5) bathtubs


Five things you can't live without.

1) Mom
2) treats
3) canned cat food
4) ladybugs
5) my blue catnip mouse


Five things you'll do when you complete this.

1) lick myself
2) finish my treats
3) poop in my box
4) fart right when mom is almost asleep
5) eat the fly that is on the window screen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home